Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The wonders of science

I got stuck judging the science fair today. That was.... interesting, to say the least. I had to help set it up during 7th period, and since I originally thought it would start after 4 (like a normal science fair) I was taking my time and trying to keep the boards organized. But oh, just kidding; I found out at 2:15 that the fair started at 2:30. Whoops. The science teachers were attempting to keep organized and numbered all the projects and situated them all by genre (i.e. biology, chemistry, physics), but eventually they stopped numbering and we had to scramble to find space. Then some judges didn't show up. So I got to judge. It was actually not that difficult. And kind of fun. But tiring. And I really don't want to do it again, but I suppose I will if asked. (I did get free tasty snacks out of the deal...)

No comments:

Post a Comment