Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Post!

Woohoo! Blog is up and running.

At the risk of being unoriginal, I, like every other teacher in the world, have started a blog dedicated to the art of teaching. However, my situation is a bit unique, since I am a floater. No, not something that hovers in the air, as cool as that would be, but rather my official title is "school based substitute," which means I go wherever an extra body, brain, or additional body part is needed. As a result, it's possible I may end up in every single classroom of the building, and if there's nowhere to go, I hang out in the library or office updating the website, filing, or doing something else other than twiddling my thumbs. Occasionally, I do that too. Hence why I'm able to write this midday.

Two days into the position so far and I could already write a novel. But I won't. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment