Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Counting Down

Is it terrible that I'm just counting down the hours to spring break? And have even less motivation than usual?

Speaking of motivation, this article is astute and very worthwhile. The question of how to help students motivate themselves cannot be easily solved, but Ferlazzo definitely gets the conversation going.

Off topic (big surprise), but I am not easily offended. However, the first time I saw students wearing bracelets that said "I <3 boobies," I was slightly offended. But, as with everything else, got used to it in time. Apparently, though, these bracelets were the catalyst for a lawsuit. I think I side with the judge on this one. It's not as if their bracelets said something really offensive, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment