Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Stranger than Fiction

I'm out sick today. Even though I didn't sleep at all last week I wanted to go in today, because it's actually *more* work prepping to be out, especially when it's last minute.

Anyway... I love/hate this time of year every four years, with that little thing called the Presidential Election. This year seems like a circus. Not surprisingly, many candidates are focusing on education. I don't think anyone has nailed it down completely yet, but no one is getting it more wrong than this guy. Petri says it much better than I ever could, but college (i.e. higher education) is for snobs? Really? I think he has finally gone off the deep end... which is actually unfortunate, as the entertainment he has provided will soon be no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment